DnD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A million choices main campaign

+4
Ellioto2
Iban
Nick
Z.p.r.
8 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A million choices main campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: A million choices main campaign

Post  Ellioto2 Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:59 pm

Resisting the urge to continue arguing took all of my will power, instead, I walk over to the unconsious girl and sit down. "I'll stay until she wakes up, in the mean time go and do something interesting."

Last edited by Ellioto2 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ellioto2
Ellioto2
Nub

Back to top Go down

A million choices main campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: A million choices main campaign

Post  Nick Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:01 pm

I stare into the hallway, hardly caring for the arguement and problems occuring. The only thing i remain to think of is my now former apprentice, no longer with us, turning my head towards the door which we most likely enetered from. I look at the girl unconscious on the floor, raising an eyebrow and saying to myself "Is that the girl from before?"

Nick
VGHASADTN

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellioto2 Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Although he was talking to himself I picked up on Asarian's comment about the girl, "you know her?" I decide to try to get his mind off of his student, "tell me of her." I send a look to Tiberious that says 'you don't need to listen' and look back at the mage.
Ellioto2
Ellioto2
Nub

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:14 pm

I look up to Serren "Not very well, no. But, me and...Lyon, met her in the town. She was trying to sell flowers to us for the festival. She must of followed us here some how." I look back towards the girl.

Nick
VGHASADTN

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellioto2 Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:22 pm

"She must've had a good reason, maybe she saw me in the distance? Regardless, our main priority is protecting her. I'll stay here and you two can try to figure out what to do next. You probably haven't noticed but I tend to go blindly into things without thinking."
Ellioto2
Ellioto2
Nub

Back to top Go down

Post  Iban Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:30 pm

"Yes we've noticed." I say coldly before turning to Asarian and continuing warmly "You seem to know a thing or two about magic, what do you make of this orb?"
Iban
Iban

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:34 pm

"The orb?" I look around the room towards the orb. Examining it for a minute to try and recall ever seeing such a thing used before.

Nick
VGHASADTN

Back to top Go down

Post  Z.p.r. Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Nick
Spoiler:
Z.p.r.
Z.p.r.
Admin

https://dndforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:39 pm

After having exmained the orb i turn back to Tiberius. "The orb itself i have know nothing about...however, the lightning seems similiar to normal magic, often used in the mage guild." I walk further towards it.

Nick
VGHASADTN

Back to top Go down

Post  Z.p.r. Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:45 pm

A slow creaking sound can be heard, before Asarian's right leg gains a huge bruise, as it he's just been punched.
Z.p.r.
Z.p.r.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:51 pm

I quickly pull my leg back and kneel down, holding it. "Agh! What the hell was that?" The pain in both my arm and leg seems to worsen as i try to stand back up. "All i had to do was find a book and now im here!" I clench my fist in anger, looking back at Tiberius. "Well then, what are we going to do?"

Nick
VGHASADTN

Back to top Go down

Post  Iban Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:59 pm

"It seems as though this place is out to get us." I say with a slight chuckle in an attempt to lighten the mood a bit.

"Nothing seemed to happen when Serren pulled the first lever so we may aswel pull another one and see what happens." I say before reaching forward and pulling the lever second in from the left half way down.
Iban
Iban

Back to top Go down

Post  Z.p.r. Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Upon pulling the lever the text on the floor in front of you swirls and becomes blood red, forming into an outline of the current positioning of the levers in the form of dots. It looks like this:
..oo
.o..
o...
Z.p.r.
Z.p.r.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iban Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:10 pm

"Interesting" I mumble to myself "Very interesting indeed"

I turn to look at the door on the left and pull the levers accordingly so as to match the pattern of dots on the door with the levers.
Iban
Iban

Back to top Go down

Post  Z.p.r. Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:13 pm

You pull the leavers in the following pattern:

xx0x
x0x0
0xxx

The door clicks open, swinging slowly on it's hinges.

A rough shriek can be heard from behind you, and the flower girl's face suddenly develops a huge cut right up the right hand side of it. Whatever the thing is you've made it angry.
Z.p.r.
Z.p.r.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iban Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:17 pm

"Serren deal with her please, theres a bandage in my backpack if you need one." I say quickly upon hearing the shriek. I shrug off my backpack before making the patterns shown on the other two doors in front of me.
Iban
Iban

Back to top Go down

Post  Z.p.r. Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:22 pm

The doors click open, the shrieks from behind becoming even louder. A swipe courses in front of Tiberius' face, but he manages to fall back and avoid it.
Z.p.r.
Z.p.r.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellioto2 Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:27 pm

I rush to the pack and find the bandage, I return to the girl and attempt to put it on her. I fail. "Errm Tiberious, would you like to do it? I've never really needed to before so I don't know how", I point to the girl now bandaged into an embarrasing awkward position.
Ellioto2
Ellioto2
Nub

Back to top Go down

Post  Iban Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:39 pm

I let out a small sigh as I go over and re-apply the bandage correctly. While doing so I say to Serren "Can you go have a look behind one of those doors, I have a distinct feeling that we'll keep taking hits like this until we find out whats causing them."
Iban
Iban

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellioto2 Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:44 pm

"It shouldn't have gone for the girl." I run to the nearest door and go into the next room, lance at the ready. If I see anything, it'll die.
Ellioto2
Ellioto2
Nub

Back to top Go down

Post  Z.p.r. Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:24 am

Elliot:
Spoiler:
Z.p.r.
Z.p.r.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellioto2 Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:58 am

I shout back to the others, "there are beds in here! bring her over."

For DM:
Spoiler:
Ellioto2
Ellioto2
Nub

Back to top Go down

Post  Z.p.r. Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 am

Elliot:
Spoiler:
Z.p.r.
Z.p.r.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iban Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Hearing Serren's shout from the other room I bend down, pick up the girl and take her into the room with the beds. Once insider I place her onto one of them.
Iban
Iban

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:40 am

Unsure of what actions i should take i decide to follow Tiberius into the room, slightly stumbling fom my wounds and watching carefully for anything that may happen.

Nick
VGHASADTN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next