DnD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick intro - A million choices campaign

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Nick intro - A million choices campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick intro - A million choices campaign

Post  Nick Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:25 pm

"You have a point there..." I look at Lyon standing idly by next to the wind guard, rolling my eyes and return my attention back to the Exarch. "I don't know if that is wise, i can't leave lyon here and its too dangerous for him to go, also it would take some time to travel over there in our current situation. Are you able to provide any help?" I rest my eyes for a minute, feeling rather tired and worn out from traveling.

Nick
VGHASADTN

Back to top Go down

Nick intro - A million choices campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick intro - A million choices campaign

Post  Z.p.r. Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:32 pm

"I can provide aid in the form of- " She trails off as the small cyclone starts battering her back. "What are you...?"

Turning her back to you she raises her hand and mutters something under her breath. The cyclone suddenly spinning and seems to collapse in on itself, disappearing within a second.

"There is something wrong here. I will aid you in travel and defense, and appeal to the church of Gaia for more help. If you are ready I can take you there asap."
Z.p.r.
Z.p.r.
Admin

https://dndforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Opening my eyes and looking up to the Exarch i decide that the best option to take is to aid the people, at the least stop them complaining about my attitude. "Very well Exarch, we shall leave with haste." I look towards Lyon concerned about his situation. "Lyon, i know i havn't been able to train you lately but your about to face your greatest test yet. I hope you studied well..." I look back up at the Exarch, giving a nod to show im ready.

Nick
VGHASADTN

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfie Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:51 pm

I start to think over some spells in my head other tip and tricks i have picked up along the way. Looking at my master with full seriousness i say "I won't let you down master" i bow my head to him as a sign of respect for his worrisome and then pull up my sleeves to reveal my chain wrapped around my arms, making sure they aren't in need of anything but to be released when in combat. I await my master's orders and directions.

Alfie
Knob

Back to top Go down

Post  Z.p.r. Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:00 pm

"Then let us move off." Floating somewhat closer to the ground the Exarch begins chanting, the chant growing louder and more intense before a vast black whirlwind builds up around the small group. Releasing the chant the Exarch screams the last words, forever engraving them and their meaning into your consciousness.

"זאל עס זייַן געטאן, Let it be done."

The black vortex swarms around you, the last thing you see before you black out being the runes cascading around and making up the winds. This is no normal cyclone.
Z.p.r.
Z.p.r.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z.p.r. Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:36 am

The black winds depart almost as soon as they appeared, a sickening lurch signalling your arrival. As you look around you find yourself on the outskirts of a small wood, the hill that you are on leading down onto the quay-side. As you turn around slightly your field of vision is filled by a monolithic tower, taller than you can see. Floating next to you is the Exarch, black orbs floating around her as she turns to face you.

"We've arrived".

Her face contorts wildly as she grins, the black orbs spinning around her even more rapidly.
Z.p.r.
Z.p.r.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:49 am

I remove my hand from my face, allowing me to look at my surroundings, pushing back a few strands off hair out of place i stare at the tower for a moment then turn towards the Exarch and her questionable look. "This is the location then?" I turn back to stare at the tower, raising my neck up just to see top of it.

Nick
VGHASADTN

Back to top Go down

Post  Z.p.r. Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:58 am

"Yeh... We're here." The voice arrives with an edge to it; almost as if she has a cold. "You ready to fight?"

She raises back her hand, the black orbs culminating around it, before her skin starts to bubble and hiss.

"ImmA gOnNa havE a baaaLLL!"
Z.p.r.
Z.p.r.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfie Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:21 am

Still a lil dazed by our transport, I look over to the master and the Exarch, and fall back in awe of the new forming Exarch, awaiting to see what she becomes. what kind of shit have we got into now...

Alfie
Knob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3